Best Vegan Grocery Products
My list of resources for vegan grocery products:
Foods High in Iron
Get the free Vegan for Beginners book to find out the best tips and recipes for getting started with the Vegan lifestyle.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Vegan Foods with Protein:
Nuts and Seeds
- Almonds 30g protein per cup
- Chia seeds 16g protein per cup
- Hemp seeds 10g protein per ounce
- Sunflower seeds 23g protein per cup
Baked tofu 20g protein per cup
- Black beans 15g protein per cup
- Edamame 17g per cup
- Garbanzo beans 15g protein per cup
- Great northern beans 15g protein per cup
- Lentils 18g protein per cup
Vegan Foods with Calcium:
Other important vitamins:
Oils for Vegans:
Snack Foods for Vegans:
- Roast almonds
- Hummus with crackers or pita chips
- Energy bars
- Granola bars
- Rice pudding
- Veggie chips – Also try sweet potato chips and kale chips
Great Vegan Cookbooks!
I hope you have enjoyed this list. This list is designed to help you get started or keep going with a vegan lifestyle. If you need more help with knowing what to cook or what to buy, check out the links below and get some of the books I have written about vegan living.
Best Books to Help You Know What to Eat When You Go Vegan:
- Vegan Living for Beginners – Free eBook that will help you discover how to start eating Vegan even if you have no clue where to start or why…
- Vegan Diet Ideas – Discover how to live a Vegan lifestyle the easy way. Vegan living doesn’t have to be complicated or costly. Get the best tips on how to be successful with this lifestyle.
- Vegetarian Eating on a Budget – Find out how to eat a vegetarian diet while watching your budget. Includes shopping tips, recipes, sources of protein, how to grow food, and what to keep in your pantry.